Cleary Building Corp. is a firm believer in helping our local communities stay strong. If it weren't for the communities that support us, we would not be where we are today; nor would we continue to strive in the future.
Cleary Building Corp. is a strong supporter of charities as well as other great causes. These charities help to keep our communities strong by giving to people in need, improving our environment, giving us a great place to live, and so much more.
At Cleary Building Corp.
not only do we get involved with these great causes as a company, but our employees get involved as well.
Cleary Building Corp. participates annually in the local holiday food drive, NBC 15 "Share Your Holidays". We also donate to many other charities year-round.
The following is a list of charities and causes that receive support from Cleary Building Corp.
- Cleary Building Corp. Donates $10,000 To The United Way
- Cleary Building Corp. sponsors and donates $5000 UW Carbone Cancer Center
- 2009 Share Your Holidays Food Drive
- Cleary Building Corp. Donates $2,500 To The United Way Born Learning Trail
- Cleary Building Corp. Donates $500.00 to Garrett Fest
- Libertas Treatment Center - Donated $2000 in 2009
- Cleary Building Corp. to Award Green Bay Packer Tickets to Local Heroes
- NBC 15 Share Your Holidays Food Drive
- Trackside Charities
- Camp Gray - Donated $10,000 to the Childrens Summer Camp
- Collaboration Council - Donated $15,000 in 2007
- Verona, WI High School - $500 scholarship
- Middleton, WI High School - Donated a $10,000 building for storage in 2006
- Verona, WI Little League Baseball - Donated a 24' x 32' maintenance building and labor to build it. Cleary also donated trusses for the Concession building. The buildings are located at 601 E. Verona Ave. The building, labor, and trusses are valued at $22,000.
- American Red Cross Capitol Campaign - Donated $5,000 in 2004 for a new building.
- American Red Cross - Cleary Building Corp. pledged meals in 2007 during the disaster response. Click here to read more about Cleary Building Corp's pledge to the American Red Cross.
- Saint Vincent DePaul - Donated $15,000 in 2007
(You must have the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view
the article. Click the link above to download it.)